About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

TEENS! PROM!! GRAD!!! OH MY!

My mom and step dad married in the fall of 1999.  I had just graduated high school, and Danny, Blake and Brayden were there.
This past week, Brayden graduated.  It doesn't seem like 11 years.  Time goes by so fast! But we are proud that he finished and look forward to him joining us in the "real world".  ;)

The family has grown, don't you think?

I thought since most of my friend (and myself, of course) used to babysit these beautiful girls, I would include them in my post.  Maloree and Ashlee are now 17 and 16, respectively.  Here are a couple pics from prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers