About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sticker Club

Our sweet friend Taylor Meeks invited us to be a part of the Sticker Club.  You had to mail stickers to the first person on the list-and then copy the letter and mail it to 6 of your friends.
I thought this would be so fun for Ainsley!  So I did it!  I sent out six letters to friends and asked them to participate.
Out of the 6 people, only one "participated".  (minus Candy and Garrett, but they sent Ainsley stickers to make up for it)  Ainsley was so thrilled when she got all her stickers in the mail!  They were stuck on EVERYTHING in my house!


We appreciate everyone who played...and we may just go another round soon!  It was so much fun to see Ainsley open her stickers.  She got so excited every time we went to the mail!



A special thanks to Haddee and Saradee for playing!  It was so much fun.  I hope that you get LOTS of stickers!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sending us the info! Haddee has received 6 packages thus far. I'm glad Miss Ainsley is loving it too!

    ReplyDelete

Followers