About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Da-Da Da-Da Da-DORA!

If you watch Nick Jr like I do... then you know what I'm talking about.  If you don't, I'll fill you in!  It's Dora's Birthday this month!  And there are some commercials telling everyone to say Happy Birthday to Dora.  And the commercial also consists of celebrities (Nick Jr celebrities) singing the Dora theme song.  Everytime this comes one, the girls sing along.  So I thought I would grab my camera!

Crew didn't want to be left out.  He was just standing there saying...CHEESE!  So I had to take a pic of him, too!
And since my camera was out, and I have models around the house these days, I snapped a few more!
ENJOY!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers