About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, December 6, 2010

The Firetruck

Ainsley's class got to learn about fire safety when Mrs. Owens was the teacher.
Mrs. Owens is Ainsley's FAVORITE teacher.  But I knew no matter what, when those firemen came in she would cry.  So I stuck around and helped out so that the teacher had free hands for the rest of the class.
The firemen taught the children about how to get out their house if they wake up and there's smoke.  And to call 911 when mom or dad is really hurt.  And how to "STOP, DROP AND ROLL"
Then we all got to go outside and see the fire truck.  We didn't get on, but we got to look inside.
Ainsley was very nervous, but I did it first and she was ok.

Afterwards, we all went in for a snack.  And since mama was there, she ate it and enjoyed talking with her friends.
L: Ryann and Alexis 
R: Ainsley and Cooper
(a fun fact is that Cooper and Ainsley had the same scar on their forehead.  They both cut themselves within a week of each other and now have little scars!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers