About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Halloween DANCE Class

Miss Emily had a fun dance class for Halloween!  The first half of dance we dressed normal and did our ballet stuff.
We dressed in orange and black to celebrate the occasion!




 She is really starting to enjoy this class!  She practices at home and when she's happy, she really shows off her moves!
After the ballet part was over, all the girls changed into their costumes and tap shoes and put on a show.

(there is a cute story to this costume...yes, I know it's too small!)




Miss Emily and Miss Jordan and all the girls posed for some pictures.  And as with all little girls, not everyone was looking at the camera at the same time!  But I did the best I could!



KK and Ainsley were very impressed that Miss Emily dressed up like Cinderella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers