About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

13 weeks

With this pregnancy, many things are different.  All pregnancies are different-but ONE thing I could've waited for was the BELLY!
I didn't show with Ainsley until almost 18 weeks, and here I am at 13 weeks.  My boobs are of course 2 sizes bigger already...and they make my shirts look bad!  :)
But the belly is there, I can no longer suck it in!


It was also my monthly OB visit this week...I forgot how much I hate for them to take my blood.
I had only gained 2lbs-and I promise it's 2lbs of Reeces peanut butter egss!
And I got to hear the sweet sound of my baby's heartbeat...159bpm.

Ainsley is so excited about being a big sister.  She cannot wait to clean and paint the baby's room.
We are too!  But I'm not excited about getting fat again...but here goes nothing!

1 comment:

Followers