About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Just Dance!

This Saturday was Ainsley's Spring Dance Recital
Well, we all know that at the Christmas Recital, she just stood there! So I was anticipating the same for the Spring Recital!
But she was so excited about all of it!  Her costumes, the music, the big stage...
She thought those costumes made her a real ballerina!
I don't know what it was...but she DANCED!  Danced the whole dance!  In the middle of the stage!  With mom no where in sight!  I was amazed...and that is an understatement!  She did so good!
Here she is in her ballet outfit!

Olivia, Ainsley and KK
An onto the stage...the pics are a little blurry.  No flash can be used, but they all look so cute anyway!




Then we had to wait!  With 10 three and four year olds...this is not an easy task.  Sandy and I were the stage moms and to say the least, we were exhausted!  But we brought colors and snacks-that kept them occupied for a few minutes!  :)

Then is was time to tap!
My cute little chicken!







At the end, they all took their bows.

They were all so proud of themselves.  And looked good doing it!
I'm still in shock my shy child enjoyed dancing in front of A LOT of people.  But I loved it...I hope she continues to enjoy dancing.  And maybe she can teach her little sister some moves, too!
I can see it now...my life full of tutu's, tap shoes, big bows and MAKE-UP!
(Poor Joe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers