About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, May 9, 2011

SWIM!

Noah and Sandy opened their pool recently and the kids just could not wait to get in!
(by kids, I mean Noah, too!)
The water was FREEZING!  I can't believe they actually stayed in as long as they did.
But what surprised me the most was Ainsley.  She just got right in and swam all around.  Even to the deeper end of the pool.
My shy child??  The one who NEVER does anything remotely close to daring???
Yep...that's her!  Swimming all by herself.  (with a floaty and three adults within reach, of course)





I still can't believe it.  But I was so proud of her for doing it!  And she is so ready to go back!
"Look Mom!  I'm floating!" 
She was just amazed by how she could float! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers