About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

VBS 2011

Vacation Bible School at Church was this week!
Ainsley only went 2 days...she was still a little shy about being with all those kids she didn't know.
Daddy took her on Sunday night and I took her on Tuesday night...
We started off the night with fun songs and a puppet show! (she really liked the puppets)

Then we went to Paul the Snake Charmer's room where we listened to a great story about Paul


Ainsley colored a snake picture-got a little "fake" snake to take home-and got fun animal bubbles to play with.
Then we went to the craft table and make a door hangers with stickers of all the animals that Noah put on the ark.
AND THEN IT WAS SNACK TIME!
If you can't tell...my girl LOVES popcorn.  She just sat and ate her popcorn like a big girl.  She was also fascinated by watching the big popcorn machine!
After snack, we went outside to play for a bit.
We went back in to sing a couple more songs and then went home.
She had fun...but didn't want to go back.
Maybe next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers