About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

The REAL bday...and 1st Day of School

On this day, 4 years ago, I knew my life would change.  I woke up in labor and delivery ready to become a mom.  Oh how I thought I knew how life would change.  I was wrong...well, kind of.  I didn't know that my life would change every month of every year she was alive.


Today, I got up and put balloons all over Ainsley's room.  And then woke her up for her 1st Day of School.  If you have any idea what last year was like, I was so nervous.  But she knew her friend Lainey would be there and she knew it was her birthday!  So we got up and put on her birthday outfit, fixed her hair and lugged cupcakes to USAO to begin our school year.
She wouldn't let me take her picture, but I went into the observation booth and snuck a couple anyway! 




There were no tears...no asking me to stay (well, not really)...and just a wave goodbye!  When I picked her up, she said she really had a good time.  What a difference a year can make!  Ainsley is really growing up...I would prefer her not to, but I like to hear her talk about her day and how she sees "the world" right now. 

I called her "Birthday Girl" all day and she would just grin at me.  I love this kid!  She makes my life so interesting! (to say the least)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers