About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Just like mom...and dad!!


Look very carefully! My children look like their parents...and it's weird to me!
Lately, everyone says Ainsley looks like me.  And she does a little, now that she's bigger and got some hair! But when she was born...and during the time she was smaller, she was a replica of her father.
Check it out!

Joe at 4 months old
Ainsley at 4 months old

And then along came Amelia.
I didn't know what to expect, but she came out and she looks like me!  There are still many traits she has that make her look like Ainsley-but everytime I looked at her in the hospital, this picture kept popping into my mind.
Top: Amelia at 4 days old
Bottom: me (age unknown) my face was more round than hers, but I weighed a pound more than her at birth. 

What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers