About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

3 months

Amelia is 3 months old!  
It's too fast....It's too fast....
Nana bought her this fun Christmas quilt for her first Christmas.
Isn't it adorable?!?!  
So, of course, I had to take some pics of her on it.


She's smiling so much more now.  And she is such a busy body!



What a beautiful gift we have received in our littlest princess.
She still doesn't sleep through the night, but is mostly happy when she wakes up.  Her smiles make the VERY early mornings seem ok.
She is working so hard to roll over from back to front.  Although, she isn't crazy about being on her tummy. She likes to be carried facing out so she can see everything.  
She LOVES watching her sister play.

I can't help but want her to stay little.  She is my last little baby (according to our plans), but I love watching her learn.  She is so inquisitive and loves to watch what you're doing.
I can't wait for the new days and new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers