About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Books...books...and more books!

On the last day of school, Ainsley's class had a book exchange.
I knew she would love this, because she LOVES books!
This was also a special day because most of the teachers would be leaving and new teachers would be coming for the Spring semester.

They would pass the books left....and then pass the books right.


She was giving Dr Gower the "thumbs up" that everyone had a book.  (she seems enthused, doesn't she?) :)

Opening them up was much more fun!
She got a big Curious George book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers