About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

4 months

Our little princess is learning so much!  She does something new everyday.
Here she is watching the Wonder Pets (which makes her laugh)


 This was a cute outfit that Ainsley picked out for her to wear.  She will sit in her bumbo and watch Ainsley play and just smile

As much as she hates being on her tummy, she loves to roll over.  So I put her some babies to talk to.  It didn't help. 

 This is the picture I noticed that her ears had started to change.  (aka stick out a little)
At her 4 month check up....she weighed in at 12lbs 9oz and was 25in long
Growing and growing.
She also got her first taste of cereal.  SHE LOVED IT!
And Ainsley, of course, had to feel her, too!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers