About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ainsley's last day...

Her last day at USAO.
I cried her first day, so it was only appropriate that I cry her last day.
I walked through the classroom one last time...

Cleaned out her cubby...it's the second one.
And then walked through the classroom to the picnic.
It made me feel warm and comfortable.
I did attend this school for half a year....LOL
And it's where Ainsley learned and grew into a "preschooler"!

We had a family picnic to celebrate the children finishing their year here.
It was pot luck and all the families were invited.
The teachers also showcased some of the kids artwork and pictures from throughout the year.
Here is a quilt one of the teachers made...
Ainsley drew on the fourth rectangle from the left on the top row. (just FYI, it's three drawings of Lucy the Dog)
One of the teachers also made this for each child.
She put the cups inside buckets with bubbles and a shovel, as well.
After we ate, the kids headed outside to play with their bubbles and one last time with their friends on the play ground.
Lainey, Ainsley, Nick's Sister, Addi, Miley and Jaden

Ainlsey and Lainey showing off their climbing skills

I have a picture of these two swinging from last year at the picnic...they have changed so much!
But I can see their friendship lasting a long time.
Off to Bill Wallace we go!  (in a few short months, anyway)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers