About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

9 months

Look at that sweet face!!!
Millie is getting so big....way too fast for this mama!

She wasn't too fond of the dr this month.  But she weighed in at 16lb 8oz!
Whoo-hoo!  Healthy girl!

She is saying ba ba....ma ma....hi....
and waves hi and bye.
and crawls (with on foot and one knee).
and laughs and laughs and laughs.

She is a very good eater.  Not too picky.
She loves "puffs" and Bubble Guppies.

And she's starting to figure out that she can actually get where she wants to go and do what she wants to do.
Hmmm....

I just love this little bit!  It's hard to believe in 3 short months she will be a year old.
Time sure does fly...
Let the party planning begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers