About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Arts Festival 2012

On a rainy Saturday morning....we got up, went out for breakfast, and headed to the Arts Festival.
It wasn't the best of days to go...but we tried to beat the rain.  And the crowds.

There weren't ponies this year.  A was very disappointed.
But we did get to do some art projects.

Daddy is helping Millie paint a rock. 

Ainsley, of course, knew exactly what to do! 

She made a fun bracelet, too.

A few minutes later, the rain started to fall.  So we came home and spent the day lounging around.
I can't say I was disappointed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers