About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let's get it started...

I'm making the switch!  For so long, I could only blog about Ainsley.  And now it's about ALL OF US!

We started the new year as family!  Joe and I drank our champagne and Ainsley slept as the ball dropped and brought us into 2010.  We have high hopes for this year. 
We will all be a year older-Ainsley will be 3 this year!  And, if all things go well, will start a preschool class. 
She is so big these days.  She's talking more and much more clear. 
We all made resolutions.  Just the normal for Joe and I.  Every year we say we are going to lose weight-and then the year passes.  I think that food is just WAY to good to pass up somedays.  Not to mention my strong addiction to Pepsi!  We made resolutions for Ainsley, as well.  But I think they are going to require much more work from her parents!


Ainsley's Resolutions
1) to sleep in her own bed
2) to only use her bink at bedtime

We shall see!!  :) 
I hope that everyone who reads our blog will enjoy hearing about our crazy life!

More to come soon!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers