About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Thursday, June 24, 2010


Mommy had to work on Memorial Day, so Ainsley got some "Fun Daddy Time".  Joe took Ainsley fishing for the first time.  I wasn't too sad that I missed this outing, because I didn't want her reaction to be what mine is...which isn't excitment about fishing!  I don't mind fishing, as long as I don't have to actually touch the fish!  :)
As you can see, she had a good time.  But when I asked her if she liked it...she said the fish were "slimy"!!
We shall see how many fishing expeditions we go on!  I'll keep you updated.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers