About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just pedaling!


Nana got Ainsley a tricycle last year so we could start riding around our neighborhood.  However, Ainsley hasn't been to keen on the idea pedaling.  She just pushes with her feet.
A couple weeks ago, we pulled it out and she just started pedaling!  And rode all the way to Mammy's house.  Since then, some days she wants to pedal and others she doesn't.
But we're getting there...baby steps!
And yes, she picked out her own Dora helmet and knee pads.  She won't pedal..but she never forgets that helmet and those knee pads!
(taken in April-she put them on herself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers