About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Love To Dance

Today was Ainsley and KK's very first dance class!  This was one of those moments I will never forget and am so very thankful I got to do.
Emily Hector is their teacher and they LOVED her.  KK walked right in and started telling Miss Emily all about her day at school.  And then Ainsley jumped right in to show Miss Emily her ballet shoes.

Here they are waiting for class to start.  And once we started taking pictures...they started posing!

When class started my girls were so big!  They didn't cry, just simply asked that I would not leave.  (Thank you Miss Emily for allowing me to sit in!)  They are new at instructions from teachers, but they both did very well.  They love to dance anyway...so this was right up their alley!
First, we did ballet...
Then, we did some tap!

Like the little ones, they are...they got loose a couple times.  But they did a TERRIFIC job!
And when all was said and done, both girls said they LOVED dance and want to do it again.
SUCCESS for Miss Emily!

*and on a side note-we ate dinner at Eduardo's and saw Miss Emily...Ainsley could hardly contain herself.  She told Nana, Buddy, Tracy, Maloree and Joe all about her teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers