About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, September 27, 2010

The Keel Family Reunion

My grandma Margaret has a big family.  She has 10 brothers & sisters!  They are all growing up and can't get us all together very often.  But it's fun to see everyone when we get the chance.
On Sept 25th, we went to have lunch with the Keel Family.  
My sweet gramma is the fourth child out of eleven.  They have only lost two of their siblings...the oldest Sonny and one sister, Carolyn.  This is a very big blessing in their lives.   My gramma has gotten to live many years with her siblings...and hopefully many more will come!
Now if you can, imagine this:
11 brothers & sisters; 20ish children; and then double that in grandchildren...and then come the great grandchildren...there are a lot of us!
However, while I love to see family I don't get to see very often...I love to see my close family the most!  Life tends to throw you some curve balls.  You get busy...have a family of your own...and don't get to see everyone like you want to.  My gramma and my dad.  I don't get to see them too much, but I'm so happy when I do.  And Ainsley loves playing with her Papa Steve.
Sandy had to work and KK was spending the weekend with her Mima and Papa...but Noah and Crew joined in on the fun!  After we ate, we played for awhile.  Then we walked to the little park and played. 






They were worn out!  Crew and Ainsley were asleep in no time!  They really enjoyed playing outside!
We dropped off Noah and Crew...and then we headed to Bass Pro Shop.  Ainsley got Joe a gift card for Father's Day, and we finally had time to let him use it!
She was very impressed with the fish!!  And just watched them...and watched them...













She also discovered the kids fishing poles.  She already has a Dora fishing pole-but she had a blast "pretend" fishing with daddy!

All was well...and we had a great day together!  There is nothing like family....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers