About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dance Recital

Ainsley first EVER dance recital was this past Saturday!  I was so nervous!  She is so shy I didn't think she would do anything.  Miss Emily and I worked very hard to make her feel comfortable.
She like getting all dressed up and getting to put make-up on.  And, of course, I was one of the "stage moms", so it helped that I got to stay with her.
And it helped that KK was there to be her friend.  KK is all about performing!!
They were just so beautiful!
In the end, KK was spectacular and Ainsley STOOD right beside her.
I was just so happy she STAYED on stage.  I didn't care if she danced, as long as she got up there I was happy.  (baby steps....baby steps...)




At the end, Miss Emily told me to just walk out on stage with her so she would take her bow.
She did "a little" bow. 
I'm so proud of my little ballerina.  I can't wait until the spring!

Miss Emily gave her students a heart ornament...which directly up on my tree...and Ainsley just LOVED it!


 
And Miss Emily...you are fantastic!  With such a sweet voice and much patience, you helped my little one to LOVE dance!  THANK U!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers