About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wildlife


Every week Ainsley's class has a new teacher for the week.  And a new theme to learn.  This week was wildlife...and Mrs. Toland had someone from the Oklahoma Wildlife Federation come and teach the kids about animals in Oklahoma.
He taught them how to tie a knot.
And how to use a fishing pole correctly.
(the kids were so excited about this part)  It was REALLY cold outside this day, but we braved it and learned how to cast.  Ainsley was so excited because she already knew how! (thanks to daddy!)


Once we defrosted, Mr Snow let the kids touch some animals furs to they would know what all the animals felt like.  It also had a picture of their paw prints so they could learn to recognize them.
Ainsley really liked everything.  I guess she is going to be like her daddy and enjoy the outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers