About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Every year we have 3 or 4 Thanksgivings.
The first one this year was in Haskell, OK.  This is where Joe is from.
I had to work, so Joe and Ainsley got up early and headed out.  It's about a 3 hour drive and Ainsley told her Daddy and maybe they should take and airplane to Grandma Carmen's house!  :)
But she always has a good time.  She gets to play with all of Grandma Carmen's animals and gets to see her cousins Brady and Baxter. 
They decided to stay the night since Ainsley was having so much fun...

I think they put Papa to bed...not the other way around!
(Ainsley, Baxter and Brady)

We had Thanksgiving at Mammy's the next day...but we always forget to take pictures!  It's because we are too busy playing!

On Thanksgiving Thursday, we go and have lunch with Grandma Margaret's family.  We only get to see this family once a year, so it's always good to catch up.
We ate so much good food and spent time with some wonderful people.
Ainsley brought some toys and was so nice to share them with her cousins.
(Ainsley and Olivia)
We are so blessed to have so many people in our lives to spend this holiday with.
I can't imagine not being "so busy" during the holiday season.  God has blessed us far beyond what we deserve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers