About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Halloween School Party


On the Friday before Halloween, Ainsley's school had a party.  They went trick-or-treating around USAO campus and all the parents brought fun snacks!
Ainsley is so shy...she stood in the bathroom for awhile because she didn't want anyone to see her shark costume.  (a girl shark)
With some convincing, she finally emerged and joined the rest of the kids.  Mommy got to stay and play on this day, so that helped her enjoy herself.
Here she is ready to trick or treat!
(notice the bow to make the it a girl shark!)

The kids are doing some crafts and getting ready to line up


Normally Ainsley doesn't eat her snack at school.  We haven't figured out why yet, but when mom is with her she does better.  So I loaded up her plate with goodies...and all she ate were grapes!
The teachers let the kids go home with their parents if they were present, but Ainsley wanted to stay and play with her friend Ryann.
They were pretending to be teachers.  They even got to play with the teachers "supplies"
This is something Ainsley does at home, but really got into doing it at school.
When we got home, I put all of the goodies Ainsley got on the counter and couldn't believe my eyes!
She has such great classmates...and is really starting to like all them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers