About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Friday, January 7, 2011

2011

In case you didn't know...I have another blog.  I have neglected it for a year, but I think I'm going to get back on it!  (I'll let you know for sure)
But last year I posted about the new year and how I spend new years 10 years before that...
So here I go again.

New Years 2001

T: Jeremy Davis, Ashlee Hammons, Maloree Hammons, Me, Will Trisciani
M: Rozy Ratliff, Blake Howell, Kassidy Jarnigan
B: JR Royal, Marcy Cunningham, Jay Alexander

I went to college with these boys and they were a couple of my best friends.  So many, many fun stories with them!  (COUSIN JAY!)  And look at how little Mal and Asha are!  Awww...
The funnest part about his night was the game we played.  We randomly paired up and played the Newlywed Game.  Remember some of us didn't know each other that well. 
Needless to say, to complete strangers won!  Rozy and Jay!  It made for some good laughs.
Oh, how life changes in 10 years.
All of the girls in that picture (except Roz) are married.  Maloree's bday is Jan 1st so in that picture she was 8 years old.  She is now 18 years old...
And when I see old pics of my mom's house, it's funny.  She changes it alot! 
And while we're at it...let's post five years ago, too!
New Years 2006

This is the crowd we've stuck with over the past 5 years. 
Blake and Emily Howell
Erica and Cody Alexander
Gardner and Tabetha Lockwood
Justin and Kasey Cole 
Noah and Sandy Willard
and of course, Dan and Su!
When this picture was taken...Blake & Em, Noah & Sandy and Justin & Kasey were married, the rest of us were not.  Joe and I would be married three weeks later, followed by Tab and Gardner in May and Erica and Cody in July of 2008. 
We don't spend every NYE with them, but it's fun when we do!

Ever since my mom and Dan got married, we spend NYE at their house.  Sometimes they weren't even there!  But since we've all had babies, we haven't done that.  It's moved to Noah's house.
We celebrated 2011 with Noah & Sandy, Justin & Kasey, Tab& Garnder, Jay & Ashley Neal (little baby, too), Mike and Whitney Ballard, Randall Johnson and Erin Ledford.
It was a GOOD TIME!
Here's to another good year!
I don't think I've changed, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers