About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Joe. Thirty.

My absolutely wonderful hub turned 30 on January 2nd.
We have such a hard time celebrating his bday because it's so close to Christmas and (obviously) New Years.  But this birthday is a BIG one and I knew we had to have a great time!
So I made some calls and did some searching...and the least I can say was it was GREAT TIME!
First we went to dinner at Rooster's  (FABULOUS)



Best fried food EVER!
Good times and great friends...
R:Cheri, Drew, Joe, Leslie and Clint
L: Evva, Noah, Jay, Ashley and Sandy

Next we headed to BRIX for big screens and leather theatre chairs!



Evva made some friends while we were there.  This fun gentleman was wearing VT and you know EVVA!  She wasn't about to let that slide.  :)
For the entire night he walked around like he was saying the Pledge of Allegance to cover up the VT!

Then we headed to City Walk for some karaoke!
Listening was much more fun than doing!  It was so entertaining!
Check out all the lights! If you're here...you're a karaoke superstar!

After that our evening was complete.  We headed back to the Sheraton to SLEEP!! (we are old now, you know!)  It was cold and we almost ran, but it was the best night .
(Can't you tell?!?!)

Happy Birthday, Joe!  We all love you very much!
Here's to a big night out for the next BIG birthday you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers