About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, January 10, 2011

JUMP ZONE!

My sweet friend Kea called the other day, it feels like forever since we've gotten together.  Our girls are a couple months apart and we wanted them to get together and play.
So, she invited us to go to JUMP ZONE!  We have been there only once, but I thought Ainsley would enjoy it much more now.  It wasn't very busy and she got to do everything she wanted.
Ainsley isn't a "go getter" so I think she actually liked watching Mea more than she liked doing anything.
But she did do a couple things...



Mea was jumping with her more...but I couldn't get pics of the two of them.  They were moving too much!
She just couldn't decide whether or not to slide...

Tire swing instead!
She wasn't really into the BIG slide...
So she just watched Mea!

Mea loved it!


Kea was showing Ainsley how to shoot a basket.



Miss Priss wasn't about to go down that slide!
We then had a snack...but Ainsley wasn't feeling so good.  She started to get a little fever.
We didn't want Mea to have to leave, so we just sat on the floor and watched her play for a little while longer.
We then went to Marble Slab and got some ice cream.  SO SO GOOD!

Ainsley had so much fun!  Thank you Kea and Mea for a great afternoon!  Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers