About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

PlayDate!

Our wonderful friends Saradee, Haddee and Emmee Kate hosted a Christmas playdate on Dec 21st.
It's JUST what we needed.  A quick break from all things planning and getting ready...to just talk and hang out.
Ainsley stayed pretty close to me for the most part, but she said she had a really good time! (mommy did too!)
Saradee, being the most creative person I know, put together some fun activities.
The "big kids" got to decorate gingerbread cookies.






All of the cookies were so creative!
Then we all had some lunch.  There were PB&J sandwiches for the kids and taco soup for the mom's. (which was delicious!)
Then all the kids had a book exchange!  Everyone brought a wrapped book and exchanged with someone else.
Ainsley's school class did this...so she really "knew" what this was about.  :)

She LOVED her book.
She got "Night Before The Night Before Christmas"
We both had a really good time and want to thank Saradee, Haddee and Emme Kate for hosting such a wonderful playdate!

Ainsley had such a good time...this is what she looked like on the way home!

This is when I stopped at Sonic on Hwy 9....
...and this is a little further down at the stoplight into Blanchard. (as you can see, she lost the bink!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers