About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

January CATCH UP!!


Let's begin at the beginning...

We celebrated a New Year together.  And a fun night that was...

Then Joe turned 30!  on January 2nd...we celebrated after with some great friends and family!


Christmas Break was officially over!  Ainsley went back to school...and this semester is SO MUCH better than the last.  We did have a couple days to get used to all the new teachers, but I haven't had to stay with her AT ALL!  And she's just loving it!
Also, we started back to dance class with Miss Emily.  Ainsley really missed Miss Emily because she drew her a picture and even gave her a hug!

And Crew turned 2!!  It seems like just yesterday that little surprise came into the world.  He is just so darn cute!
(he is saying CHEESE!)

Bright and "early" one morning I was awoken with a phone call...someone had run a stop sign and hit Joe.
So needless to say, we said good-bye to the ole' Corolla.  She's been good to us all these years.
But now we are looking towards the future!
And speaking of future...
I also got one of these this month:


Wait for it....




a BIG FAT POSITIVE!
We will be welcoming our second (and hopefully last) baby into this Neal Family!
Jay and Ashley are also expecting a baby, so our family is definitely going to have a blessed year!

What a month!  Sometimes I think I can only handle a couple of these things happening...which is why I've been in bed since!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers