About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's a...

Joe's younger brother, Jay and his wife, Ashley are having a baby!
They recently had thier gender ultrasound and found out what they were having!
So, of course, there was need for celebration!
Both sides of the family got together and went to eat at Ted's so we could all find out togther.
Jay and Ashley had cupcakes made and they were filled with either Pink for a GIRL or Blue for a BOY!
So the cupcakes were passed out...

BLUE!!
It's a BOY!
I'm so excited to get a new nephew...Easton John Neal in July.
The Proud Parents-to-Be


Ainsley picked out this sweet giraffe for her new cousin.  She also explained she thought it would be good to put it in his bed so he could sleep with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers