About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentine's Day!


Ainsley's class a fun Vday party!  Everyone brought Valentines to pass out...they decorated heart cookies and made lots of crafts!

She did such a good job on her cookie! And she ate some-which she rarely does at school
She's working hard on her sack to her friends can put Valentine's in it

Since it was such a pretty day, the kids took a break and went outside for recess...then they came in and handed out their Valentines

She really got into it when she started giving her's away.
Then she just wanted to play a little more!  :)
Look at all her goodies!  She really got so much fun stuff!
Of course, she got gifts from Mammy & DanDan and Momma & Daddy...I think she really enjoyed her Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers