About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, April 18, 2011

The teacher had such a good theme this week about Animals Moms and their Babies.  And you know how much Ainsley LOVES babies.
On Tues they got to take care of 5 baby chicks all throught class time.  Surprisingly enough, Ainsley didn't want to hold them.  But after class I got to to hold one so I could take a picture of her.

And on Friday...it was EGG HUNG day!  Of course, it was cold and windy that day, so they moved the hunt inside.  They took all the kids upstairs and brought them down 3 at a time to hunt.
Ainsley, Cooper and Miley were first. 
They ran around and found their 5 eggs! 

She wasn't really interested in showing me what she got...because right after they had SNACK TIME!
Ainlsey finally enjoys her snack for the morning.
The school year was difficult for me and Ainsley.  It was a tough road to take, but we both stuck it out! And now I can finally say she LOVES it.  I don't have to stay at all anymore.  And she plays with her friends and doesn't even stick close to just one teacher.  (Mrs Cook is still her favorite, she says)
I really got to see her enjoy time with her friends this day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers