About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Brady and Baxter

Our nephews birthday parties were this past Saturday.
Bax had a Mickey cake and Brady went with Spiderman-it was so much fun!
Here are close up pics of their cakes:

But the presents were the most exciting thing for them

They opened the gifts we got them-lots of outdoor toys!
(bug catchers, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, etc...)
And then the kiddos went outside to play and try out some of the new toys!


The bubble guns were a big hit.

But when it got too hot, we all went inside to play with the trains.  Bax is a big fan of Thomas the Train.
After a long day of fun and a little bit to eat...the kids jumped in the tub.
Ainsley never has anyone to play with in the bath, so she was PUMPED.
Here are the little rascals with their "fun" towels on
Woody-a puppy-Buzz

On the drive up, Joe and I were talking about how I was pregnant with Ainsley at Brady's First Bday party, and Joe just happened to have a picture of me on his phone!
Since my girls have a due date so close together, I thought I would compare and see how different (or the same) I look 4 years later.
Brady's 1st bday party was on May 19, 2007
Brady's 5th bday party was on May 21, 2011
Same?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers