About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

123rd??

As you know, my family and I bowled in a tournament in Wichita, KS this past March.  It was so fun..and that's exactly why we do it.  FOR FUN! (except Noah-he actually wins!)
But you can imagine my suprise when Noah called me one afternoon to tell me that He and I (bowling doubles) had won 123rd place and we both a check for $13.00.
$13?!?!
I have never been so proud of $13 in my life!  That's because I've never seriously competed in anything and WON money!  NEVER!!

Maybe next year we can win 122nd place! 
Ahhh....to dream...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers