About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Summer is upon us

For the past couple of summers...we have spent Wed afternoons in the backyard at Mammy's house.
On Wed's, Mammy keeps KK and Crew and usually we join them.  The kids have a little pool and then, of course, the bigger pool is open, too.
We play...and snack...and tan!
We have recently started back out in the backyard...with some adjustments.
Sweet KK broke her arm a couple of weeks ago, and can't get wet.  It's been an interesting trying to keep her dry when she REALLY wants to play in the sprinkler.
But snacks seem to help!
Strawberries and Yoo-Hoo...MMMM!

Here's the whole gang!  Aren't they too cute?!?!
More summer fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers