About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Friday, June 10, 2011

some BUNNY loves...

Last night we were playing outside while Mammy and Daddy mowed.  DanDan went to check on Mammy and found her chasing this little animal with her mower.  (she thought it was a chipmunk or something)
So Dan caught it and Ainsley fell in love!

It was the tiniest rabbit she's ever seen and wanted to keep it so bad!

She loved on it so much. 
Look at that face!  How was I supposed to tell her no!
It was just her size...it fit into one of her little hands.
She named it Bonita Bunny (with Mammy's help!)
I know NOTHING about bunnies!  But we all knew this was a tiny baby and probably needed it's momma.
Ainsley, after some convincing, took the bunny back to the field behind Mammy's house and released her to find her mommy.
She told me later that night that she missed that little bunny.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers