About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, June 6, 2011

Road Trips with Ainsley

You've gotta love long drives with kids!  We do this often because we have family that lives about 3hrs away.  Ainsley has always been really good in the car, but her toddler stages are kicking in!  She is getting bored about half way there.  She does good and trying to entertain herself...and here is just an example.
She often takes my phone or camera and just snaps photos.  When I go back to look at them, I always laugh.  These are rare glimpses of life thru her eyes.
On this particular road trip to Haskell, she like her shoes!
Check it out...





And one last picture of mom...
I don't know that I'll be able to say all our road trips are this good...we're heading on a plane in July.  Those pictures should be VERY interesting.
Stay tuned...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers