About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Amelia's Baby Sprinkle

On Saturday we had a FABULOUS little shower for our new princess!
I can't believe we recieved so much stuff!!  It was super cute and so much fun!
Here we are ready to go!
35 weeks...let the countdown begin!


Saradee made the cutest cookies with her initials!

M&Ms...they said "It's a GIRL" and her name on them!

Keepin' It Sweet cupcakes...Mmmmm....

Her name banner...it was so cute!

Once we got there, Ainsley went straight up stairs to play with KK and Haddee.
And this is what she looked like when she came down stairs.  I guess a real princess always has to wear her tiara!
All of the wonderful presents we received!  We are beyond blessed to have such good friends and family.
Mommy and Daddy

I have a picture of me, Nana and Mammy at my shower for Ainsley...so we took another one for Amelia.
But, of course, I had to have ALL my little people involved!
After we packed up and headed home, I had one tired little girl!  She partied hard....
...maybe a little "too" hard!

Sept 15, 2011 is the big day to meet Miss Amelia Neal.
I can hardly wait!
But until then, I'll continue to work on her room and hope it's done by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers