About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Love to Dance Camp!

Ainsley was so excited to go back to dance with Miss Emily! 
I watched for the first day just to see what went on.
They all were so cute!
First, they did a little ballet...


Then they had a snack...
Ainsley came home everyday and told me what kind of snack she had!
While they were still at the table, they would make a craft!
The first day they made necklaces...didn't they do a great job?!?!
Other crafts they made were:
a Rapunzel Hat
colored a Rapunzel picture
decorated a hairbrush "just like Rapunzel"

After the craft portion of the day, Miss Nancy read them a Rapunzel story.
Then they did a little tapping.

On the last day, all the parents got to come and see them do the dances they learned at camp.
(I keep trying to upload the video...hopefully it will work soon!)

At the end of the program, every girl got a certificate and surprise from Miss Emily.
Here is Ainsley accepting hers...
Here's the whole class!
They had their picture in the Chickasha Leader. Aren't they just adorable?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers