About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Sister Pictures...March Edition

My sweet BIG Princess LOVES, LOVES taking pictures with her baby.
Sometimes her baby likes it, and sometimes she doesn't.
But she NEVER has a choice.  The picture ALWAYS gets taken.
So here is my start to a new post.....
All the pictures I have of my Princesses in March.


All I heard was Ainsley singing about Millie being a purple princess.
And then I walk in to find these beautiful creatures in tiaras.

We had just cleaned out Millie's closet...Look at all that stuff!!

They were supposed to be helping.  However....

Who doesn't love a puppet show in the tub.  ;)

Pink cars...it's all a girl really needs.

And yes, my child has learned to take pictures of herself.  (another post on that soon!)

See you for the April edition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers