About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

backyard baseball

My sweet hub....he has no boys to play with.
But that doesn't stop him from trying.
These pictures were on my phone one night after A and her daddy were playing outside.

First...daddy was up!
SWING!
RUN!
REPEAT!!

And now A was up!
SWING!
RUN!
REPEAT!
Just when you thought they were getting the hang of it....
The girl showed her true self.
"Daddy!  Pose!"
My little photographer started taking pictures....


And she doesn't go without some posing herself!


I think it's so absolutely sweet that my hub gives her undivided attention during their play sessions...and he goes along with whatever she wants.  He never redirects her imagination or creativeness.  He just lets her be herself and enjoys the ride.
She doesn't see it now....but I hope that one day she will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers