About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

My little photographer

If this girl doesn't become a photographer by profession or, at least, by hobby-I will be SURPRISED!
Let me set the scene for you....
We went on a quick trip to Norman.  My sweet girls in matching sundresses.
Millie needed a drink of soda...I obliged and it went all down her dress.
So I undressed her and left the girls in the living room while I unloaded the bags and started putting things away.
And here is what they did.... 













"Mama! Come and sit here with Millie so I can take your picture!"

And there you have it folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers