About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, May 14, 2012

On the BIG STAGE

It was that time of year again....the dance recital!
A was so super excited this year. 
She was a veteran and KNEW exactly what to do!

Here are the ballerinas waiting patiently to do their first number.

Enjoying some snacks...just a small distraction to pass the time.
They hit the stage....












FLAWLESS! :)
Such a beautiful sight!
And back to the dressing room....

We changed into our tap outfits and colored a little.
Had some more snacks...

Then it was our turn again.
LaBamba!!


After a few more dances, we headed to the stage for our bows.
Professional, I tell you!


We got some posed shots, too.
Just in case we needed more pictures of them in their outfits.  

(Crew just couldn't let that happen! He joined right in!)

Life just isn't complete unless you get a little girl who shines like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers