About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Love To Dance Camp!

We didn't start out this week of camp great.  Ainsley started in a bigger class and just didn't quite get her grip.
We tried...but to no avail.
So for the last two days, she attended the smaller kids class. (thank you, Miss Emily) Her BFF Lainey was in that class, so needless to say, she enjoyed the last two days TREMENDOUSLY! 

On the last day of camp, they did a little performance to show what they learned that week.

Lainey and Ainsley...I don't know which one is more outgoing?  (ha, ha, ha)


They all got a fun certificate to show that they attended the camp


 THE WHOLE CLASS
B:Finley, Ainsley, Addison, Miss Emily, Elliott, Georgia, Miley, Kinzie
F: Mea, ??, Lainey, Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers