About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Yee-haw! Frontier City!

Braxton and Tucker came to visit with Mammy and DanDan...
so we all headed to Frontier City.
I was nervous because I had no idea how my babies would do.  Ainsley is not much of a "rider", 
but we had a BLAST!!!

The little kids part had a petting zoo, which both of my girls LOVED!



And then they took over the "town hall"...one can only imagine what the world would be like if they ran the town! 


I think we rode the carousal "a hundred" time. 
(That's Ainsley's kind of ride!) 

 Then hit up the canoes...
They actually got to paddle themselves! Ainsley said she knew how to do it because Kai Lan taught her how! hee, hee
 Frontier City just put in a new water park attraction...there are no pictures from our time there because we were too busy having so much fun!  It took all four adults to watch the kiddos.  They were EVERYWHERE! Even Millie thought it was GREAT!

Then we were finished with our outing...
These are some happy, tired faces!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers