About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

and she's 5!!!

WOW!!!
It doesn't seem like 5 years has went by.
It's too fast....it's too fast...
But I love who she is.
I love what she's becoming.
So HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY, MY PRINCESS!

After she went to sleep...we filled her room with balloons. She was aware of this tradition and asked before hand if they would be there.  She loves the attention of her birthday!

It was also her snack day at school.  We couldn't make cupcakes or anything (School rules!)
so bought some gummy snacks and drinks with a swirly straw to go with.
We tied them up with pretty ribbon and a birthday tag! She was so excited for her friends to get their snacks.

After school a couple of her friends tagged along with us to Build A Bear.
They were so cute running around.  Everyone got a fun name tag....
and got to build their own little bear.









All those little squeals!!  Even Garrett (the only boy) had a great time!

On Sunday, we had the family party.  
A Bubble Guppies swimming party! (cute, right?!?)
She personally wrote everyone's name on their goodie bags....filled with bubbles, bubble gum, bouncy balls and goldfish)






She loved both of her parties!
She just did not stop talking about getting to play with ALL her cousins at the same time!

My precious "big" girl.  I can't believe she's so big already.  But she does love to celebrate herself.  :)
I hope for many more fun filled birthdays with this one.
She is a love I couldn't ever have imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers