About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Monday, September 17, 2012

A whole year....

This hot mess is a year old!!
Again...it's just too fast....


Her 1st birthday party was a "tiny" one....because she is a "tiny one".  :)
Every thing was tiny.
Tiny cokes....
Tiny juices....
Tiny party hats...
Tiny cupcakes....







She was shy at first.  She stayed pretty close to dad.
But soon she figured out all those gifts were hers!



And, of course, the cake!
She was PUMPED about the cake.




Then everyone left with a tiny party favor....
I can't say that the past year with her hasn't been fun.  It's been nothing BUT fun!
But I feel like she should still be my little tiny baby.

I never dreamed I would love this little bit so much! I love her craziness...even if my hair falls out because of it, I will do my best to embrace who she is and LOVE everything about her.

Sweet Millie....you are just what we needed.  WE love you more and more and more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers