About Me

My photo
I am someone who always wanted to write, but never took the time. So now you can read my thoughts for the moment. Keeping up with my little family seems hectic at times...but it's my favorite thing to do!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Smee the Pirate

Ainsley's class has a special friend that "could" come home with you for the night!
Smee the Pirate!!
You let Smee do everything with you and you write in his book everything you did.
I wanted to take a picture of Ainsley with Smee-and this turned into a picture story for his book.  We had to take a picture of Smee doing EVERYTHING we did all night.







Smee waited on the couch while we showered....
but did join us while we watched Glee and fell asleep.
Thanks, Smee for coming home with us!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers